Monday, December 28, 2009

Stressed Over, Broken In, Flipping Out

So..... I have waited yet another extensive period of time to write yet another post, the reason being that I've been so busy all this time, with several things.
First, I had to get through the final weeks of this college semester, and believe me when I tell you, that was not easy. I had three final exams in the last week, not to mention several digital art projects due and a group presentation that was done in the prior week. But, I got through it, relieved that the worst is finally over, and this leads to my second reason.
Second, I am now on Christmas Break, well, technically Winter Break now, since Christmas is well over, and the stress-free, leisurely life couldn't be more enjoyable. I've gotten around to doing things I've nearly forgotten about, hung out with friends I haven't seen in forever, and, of course, I've gotten to spend time with family during Christmas, which reminds me of and leads me to my third and final reason.
I got a very exciting and useful Christmas present this year... I received a Flip Video! If you know about this piece of technology, which all of you should, I won't need to explain its functions. So now, I'm thinking about using it to make some type of video blog, which I'll probably post on Youtube, aside from other things.
So there you have it, that's what I've been doing this whole time I've been silent. Until next time, I'm signing out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment