Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And You Would Think That It Was The Ice Age Instead Of Global Warming... Wait, That's Old News?!

Well, as the title suggests, we in Virginia Beach have had to go through quite a bit of snow these last few weeks. But, all that is over and done with... I hope.
So, now to get you up to date on things. I am now well into my second semester here at Regent, and though it's a bit easier this time around, it's still just as hectic, if not more so. This semester I am taking New Testament Studies and Beginning Acting for Non-Theater Majors. I'll have a few additional classes added to the mix after Spring Break. As for my Animation classes.... well, I won't go into too many details but, like I said, it's been hectic, so I've decided to hold off on those until next semester.
As for my personal and social life, it happens to be same old, same old. That's all really there is to it.
Well, I'd talk more, but I have things to do, so until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment