Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Was I Stuck In Some Cryostasis, Or Am I Just Reeeeeeaaaaallllllly Lazy? I Think The Latter.

It's true, I must be extremely lazy, in the fullest sense of the word. Because only a sluggard would wait NINE WHOLE FREAKING MONTHS to publish another post on his blog. But, my reasons for doing this are mostly understandable. I had to finish the remainder of the spring semester of my first year in college, I was rather and unusually busy during the summer, even though I HAD NO JOB OF MY OWN, and now, I'm nearing the end of my fall semester of my second year in college. Dang. Time does fly. Maybe that whole cryostasis theory might not be wrong, and I have been dreaming this whole time.... nah. Anyways, I will try my best to update as often as I can, but seeing as how nothing extremely interesting is happening in my life right now, I don't see many people coming through here either, but whatever. Until my next post, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment